KFC JOB IN UK & IRELAND
KFC UK & Ireland , England, United Kingdom.
KFC opened its first location in Preston, Lancashire, in the UK in 1965. With over 1000 restaurants managed by our 28,000 restaurant team members, we are a billion-pound company today. The Restaurant Support Centre (RSC), in Work Surrey, where we have our corporate offices, is just a 24-minute rail ride from Waterloo. 95% of the approximately 1000 restaurants in the UK are owned and controlled by 34 franchise partners; the other 5% are owned and operated by the firm.
BREACH RESULTS TEAMWORK
We think that the strength of our employees working together as a team toward a common set of values and goals is the key to our success. We are thrilled that Yum! recognizes KFC UKI as a major market, not just for profit and innovation but also for the talent we nurture and cultivate. We make significant investments in our employees’ personal development. As part of this, we offer every management in the company the chance to complete Hardstyle.
- As a business, we take our corporate social responsibility extremely seriously and support our staff in their attempts to “give back” by participating in company-wide charitable events.
- In our capacity as an equal opportunity employer, we value uniqueness and diversity. We hire people regardless of background, age, ethnicity, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or marital status.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
The Learning Experience & Design (LED) team is part of KFC’s People and Culture team and they are responsible for all core restaurant training in the UK & Ireland. Through relevant, easy and distinctive structured programmers designed by the LED team, our restaurant teams are set up for success – from someone breading chicken for the first time, in their first job to an Area Coach managing the profit and loss of a multi-million pound region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INVOLVE
Create high-quality learning materials for KFC’s core curriculum (from Team Member to Area Coach level) using a blended learning strategy. These materials should include e-learning modules, videos, presentations, and written content that clearly communicate training objectives, engage learners, and are in line with KFC’s People Promise.
- The capacity to work within a larger learning, and people and culture function
a strong team member that can adapt their manner to fit the needs of the company.
knowledge of landing effective learning initiatives that put end-user demands first
- Exceptional detail-oriented work that meets strict deadlines
- Knowledge of operating and administering learning management systems (LMS);
Understanding how to work with internal and external partners to effectively manage stakeholder relationships; influencing decision-makers.
- Prior restaurant management experience, either in running a business or implementing training