Security Guard Job In England
Following is a comparison of the job requirements and your choices.
In your profile, you may always change your job preferences.
type of employment
Schedule and shift
We are Derwent Students, a nonprofit organization that provides accessible housing for students.
We want you to join the Places for People Group and the 11,000 other coworkers who have contributed to creating, running, and maintaining communities where people are proud to live and stay active. How can we accomplish this? We surround ourselves with people who are cheerful, detail-oriented, and customer-focused. We are the place for spirited people because our employees genuinely embody our SPIRIT principles.
More information about your position.
- Colleagues at Security Safeguards who believe in top-notch client satisfaction are highly motivated. This position, in our opinion, should be very customer-focused and have a kind disposition.
- Our security safeguard team will put our people first, guaranteeing most significantly of all that students and guests feel welcome and safe at their halls of residence. This is part of our motto of “bringing places to life.”
- Checking out student housing, responding to student calls, and participating in routine patrols on campus are all part of your job.
- The hours for this position are Friday through Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Please download our job profile from our website for additional details.
A valid SIA license and prior experience in a comparable position are requirements.
You will have strong communication skills, love working in a customer-focused environment, and put our students’ safety first.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly team player who can communicate with students, coworkers, and the university staff about any problems or peculiar circumstances that may arise.
- We are a sizable, diversified, and ambitious company that will provide you with job stability and any challenge you could want. People can flourish and prosper here, improve themselves, and work in wonderful communities with motivational coworkers and clients.
- We value investing in our employees, therefore those who land a position will have the chance to go through company-sponsored training, including the chance to sign up for apprenticeship programs.
- Apply using our straightforward 5-minute application procedure if you fulfill the requirements and are prepared to take the next step in your career. Upload your CV and a supporting statement outlining how you meet the role’s requirements. Please contact the recruitment staff at 01772 666555 if you have any questions.