NURSING JOBS IN SWITZERLAND
Have you ever considered pursuing employment in Switzerland? working close to home in a different country? And with really alluring working circumstances? We’re happy to inform you! We need a nurse in Switzerland right away for 36–42 hours. Are you seeking for a job with prospects for ongoing professional progress and a varied nursing position with a wide range of patients? Continue reading.
You are in charge of giving complex nursing care as a nurse. The selection, execution, and signaling of the proper nursing actions fall under your purview. You are the patient’s main point of contact, and you are in charge of creating and changing care plans as well as the associated administrative tasks.
- A licensed nurse.
- Affable, sympathetic, and fervent.
- A commitment to quality and a love of working with patients.
- independent in your work, but able to work well in a team and show initiative.
a desire and interest to grow both personally and professionally.
- For at least a year, you are available.
- You are proficient in German (B1/B2) both orally and in writing.
- You must be able to obtain a work permit for Switzerland. Currently, only (spouses of)
- EU/EFTA citizens are able to do so.
- A motivated and dedicated (medium-sized) team: You will collaborate closely across disciplines with physicians, other nurses, and experts from all therapeutic domains;
- a welcoming workplace with a wide range of patients and extremely contemporary infrastructure;
- a short-term or, if requested, long-term contract;
- a very competitive monthly wage that ranges from EUR 5,000 for new nurses to EUR 6,000 for seasoned ones;
- excellent conditions for secondary employment, including decent night and weekend pay;
- the potential to advance oneself, for instance toward managerial positions;
A unique and memorable experience!
complete direction during the application procedure
Good assistance with setting up your living arrangements and obtaining employment and residency permits
A free introduction day in Switzerland (we cover up to 300 euros in travel expenses)
CareToMatch is located in Switzerland and employs caregivers who immigrated to Switzerland before you did.
German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English personal assistance
As a candidate, we provide all of this for you without any fees or obligations.
Interested? For additional details, please apply directly to this position!